Matthew 7:6 - "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Posting of ideas, criticism, and satire on Evangelical culture - From the inside.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Ain't Kate Great Tippy?


Yes. Kate Moss.
“Kate! What are you doing here” Tippy yelled with newly found enthusiasm. Kate was an old friend.
“Hi Tippy”
“Why so sad?”
“Tips?.”
“Ya.”
“I got caught”
“Caught with what?” he paused. “Don’t tell me.”
“Yes.”
“Oh Kate” Tippy flicked of the tip of his cigar.
“Tippy, I’m upset.”
“What are you doing all the way out here in Venezuela?”
“I had just come into town for an exotic shoot for Maxim and I got lonely, the gossip rags have been after me ever since I successfully sued them for lying to the public about a cocaine habit and, well, it was just too tempting. They got me.”
“Damn Rags. I’ve been there. Swirlypine has been on tail ever since they heard I was going after Chavez.”
“Why are you going after Chavez?” Kate asked innocently.
“Oh Kate, you just won’t understand. Robertson wants him killed, and I just feel like I owe it to him. For all he’s done for me.”
“I see” replied the beautiful woman.
“So what are you going to do Kate?”
“I don’t know. Two of my companies have dropped me, I have plenty of cash but nowhere that I want to go.”
“You can come with me. I don’t quite know where I’m going, but Chavez has to be around here somewhere.”
“Tippy. I know where Chavez is. Why do you think we were doing this shoot so far south of the border?”
“Chavez.”
“Ya, Chavez and his horny appetite for good looking white women”
“I get it.”
“Do you think you could get me within range of a good shot? All I need is about 100 feet.”
“I think so.”
“That’s great. I can get this thing done and move on with my life. Let’s go Kate.”
“Tippy, I am so glad to see you. Let me grab my overnight bag from the hotel and I will meet you in front of the Cantina in half an hour.”
“See you there Kate.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A rolling stone gathers no moss-- a lippy Tippy oughta make it zippy.

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home