Matthew 7:6 - "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Posting of ideas, criticism, and satire on Evangelical culture - From the inside.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Swirlypine Research on the Rock Harbor Demographic

Actual Post from Rock Harbor Room Mates Classified (its soooo easy):

looking for roommate(s)
hey my name's Ryan, I'm 26 and i'm a graphic designer. i've been going to Rock Harbor for about a year and a half and i'm looking for roommates to move into a place in mid July. i'd like to find some christian guys to live with. email me at ryan@emunaclothing if you're interested. thanks.
[6.29.05]

-- blogservant's note: hey, ryan. we're all graphic designers until we end up working at a temp agency and then move on to a "consulting" business.

mature hardcore christian looking for a place to call home
Late 20's, easy going, non-smoker, non-drinker and keep things clean. Been at RH for last couple months. Would love a place in south OC and west o f the five but am willing to look at anything in OC if the price is right. Need something ASAP, please email or call Steve@mountwest.com 949.705.SURF
[7.18.05]

--blogservant's note: this guy is 1) mature 2) hardcore and 3) easygoing - he's a triple threat, and a a tri-oxy moron, or more likely, just a moron. He's been at RH for a couple months, so he's a regular. Extra contemporary christian bonus points, his phone number spells SURF. Everything about this guy is cool, except for the fact that he's currently homeless, and works at an 800 call center that bills it self as a "communications solutions provider". He's astute enough to distinguish "west of the five", which means he would be okay living in Santa Ana's Minnie Street Barrio, but wouldn't consider a nice apartment in Irvine.

another classic...
mature woman seeking room to rent
I am a mature, female student with a small potty-trained, uncaged, pet rabbit named Tippy, who is seeking a room or studio apartment to rent in Costa Mesa near Vanguard or the surrounding areas. Can pay $600 with utlities included. Contact DeTria @ 949-223-3404,714-330-0284, or DHTaylor@vanguard.edu
[6.29.05]


-blogservant's note: the email above needs no embellishment, other than its interesting to note that TIPPY seems to be the one seeking housing. The Vanguard connection is very predictable using the Rock Harbor demographic categorizing model developed by Swirlypine's research team.


--blogservant's pennance: I must now confess my sins of sarcasm, Hail Mary, Mother of Grace. No, wait, that was a sarcastic confession because I don't believe in the Deity of Mary, I really must stop. Sorry, this post is not endorsed by Swirlypine's managing editor and may be removed shortly.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do need a place to stay, away from my human. I am very fluffy, don't eat much, and am generally very quiet.

11:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking for a place in irvine or nearby
I'm Grant and I would love to move into a place in the Irvine area as soon as July 2nd. I'm 22 years old and will be working full-time. I play guitar, have strawberry blonde hair, and enjoy cookies. Call me at 858-354-9227 if you could live with a guy like that. (Grant.Hamilton.Seaton@gmail.com)
[6.29.05]

11:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really, really, need to find a place to stay. I'm short, cute, have a wonderful personality, and I know a guy that know's a guy that know's this professional surfer that is a christian and he promises to love girls if he get's them pregnant.
Praise God!

12:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home