Matthew 7:6 - "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you." Posting of ideas, criticism, and satire on Evangelical culture - From the inside.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tippy's Poet Corner Volume I

"It's tough being a rabbit. Small pellet world around me- confusion about breeding-I want to say "fudge" but can't. Kia world, car lined stuffed animals lined in fake fur of Asian import. Does anyone have a cigarette? I am passionate about snakes that can devour me. Again, I drift off in thought. Please forgive me. I am tired. May I please have an Amy Grant dream?"

If you have suggestions for Tippy please write. He has submitted the following prayer request.

1) Pray for my sore feet.
2) Pray for snow.
3) Pray for a cat that has no fleas.
4) Pray that they will soon make Prozac for small animals.
5) Pray that they will develope a 12 step program for small animals.